Assam Income Certificate Registration असम आय प्रमाण पत्र पंजीकरण – If you are a citizen of Assam. So we have brought a good news for you today. If you want to make Assam Income Certificate. So today, the official website of Assam Government can apply online / offline. Because the state government has made the entire process of application of Assam Income Certificate online. With the help of which you can download or print an income certificate application form. If you want to know all the information about it, then read the article written below.
Assam Income Certificate (असम आय प्रमाण पत्र)
Under Indian law, income certificate is the main document. This certification proves the income of any person. There was a problem with the application of income certificate before the start of this online portal. But since this online portal has started. Since then it has been possible to apply for easy income for Assam Income Certificate. Income certificate is required at the following place.
- For admission to the school
- Application for Caste Certificate
- Application for Ration Card
- To take advantage of Government Schemes
- Copy of application
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Salary slip (if employed)
- Land Revenue receipt (On verification by LM in case of the farmer)
- Any other documents (no voter list, gon-bura certificate, land revenue payment receipt, etc.)
Applying Process of Assam Income Certificate
- If you want to apply for Assam Income Certificate, first you have to go to Assam Government’s official website (http://www.assam.gov.in).
- You will then need to click on (Online Services) and click on Downloadable e-Forms with Supporting Documents.
- After clicking, a page will open in front of you. In which you will have to click (Download) in front of the Income Certificate.
- Finally, you will get the form for application of Assam Income Certificate. Which you will be able to download or print by applying.
Online Verification of Assam Income Certificate
First of all, you have to go to Assam Government’s official website (http://www.assam.gov.in).
After this, you have to go to the Online Services and click on the Certificate Verification below.
After which a page will open in front of you. In which you will have to fill out your Certificate Number. Finally, you will be able to verify your application online.