Sikkim Income Certificate Online Registration – Today, India has become completely digital. But there are still many people who do not have complete knowledge about this. Today we have come up with good news for all those people who want to make Sikkim Income Certificate. But they do not know how to apply online for this? If you want to know how to apply online for this, please read our short article carefully.
Sikkim Income Certificate
Income certificate is the main document. Which certifies the income of any person. The state government of Sikkim has arranged online portal through which you can now also apply online for income certificate. If you want to get income certificate, you can apply online by visiting the official website of Sikkim e-District. Sikkim Income Certificate that you need in following activities.
- Application for Caste Certificate
- For admission to the school
- To take advantage of government schemes
If you also want to take advantage of all government schemes by making Income Certificate, then you must have the following documents.
- ID card
- Ration card
If you want to apply online for Sikkim Income Certificate, it is mandatory for you to be originally a resident of Sikkim, then you will be able to apply online for Sikkim Income Certificate. If you are not a citizen of Sikkim, then you are not eligible for online application for this.
How to Apply for Sikkim Income Certificate?
- First of all, you have to go to the official Sikkim e-District official website.
- After this, you will have to click on the service that appears at the top of your screen.
- Then a page will open in front of you in which you have to click e-district.
- After that, if you have to click the Proceed button in front of Income Certificate Revenue Proof.
- After this process, you have to go to the lower CITIZEN SECTION and click on Citizen Registration to register yourself.
Note: Only after registration can you online apply for Sikkim Income Certificate.