Sikkim Senior Citizen Certificate सिक्किम वरिष्ठ नागरिक प्रमाण पत्र – Hello friends, if you are a resident of Sikkim. So we have brought good news for all senior citizens of Sikkim. Sikkim Government has started arranging online portal for the application of Sikkim Senior Citizen Certificate. With the help of which you can now also apply online for Sikkim Senior Citizen Certificate. For which you have to go to its official website.
What is? Sikkim Senior Citizen Certificate
Senior citizen certificate is a very important document. If you have not yet made Sikkim senior citizen certificate. So go to its official website today and apply online. Because if you have Sikkim senior citizen certificate. So you will also be able to get the benefits of all government schemes. Being a senior citizen certificate will make it easier for you to get Sikkim senior citizen pension.
If you want to make Sikkim Senior Citizen Certificate then you must have the following documents. Only then will you be able to apply online for this.
- Age Certificate
- Voter Card
If Sikkim wants to apply online for senior citizen certificate then your minimum age is 60 years old. Only then can you apply online for getting senior citizen certificate.
How to Apply Online for Sikkim Senior Citizen Certificate
- First of all, you have to go to the official Sikkim e-District official website.
- After that, you will need to click on ‘Issue of Senior Citizen Certificate’ (LAUNCHED SERVICED).
- After clicking on it, a page will open in front of you where you will have to go ahead by clicking on Apply For Service.
- You will then have to click (online). After which a page will open in front of you.
- If your account is already created, you can fill in the direct application by entering the username and password. If you are a new user then you will need to create your own account by clicking on Register Yourself.
- Only then will you be able to apply online for Sikkim Senior Citizen Certificate.
How to Track Application of Sikkim Senior Citizen Certificate
If you have also applied online for Sikkim Senior Citizen Certificate. And now you want to check the status of your application online. So for this, you must first go to the official Sikkim e-District official website. After this, you have to click on the Track Application of your screen. After which you have provided this service.
That is if you have given this service to the Central Government. Then click on it. If you have given it by the State Government then click on it.
(Central Government) – After this, you will have to select the service under which you have to apply such as Digital India Internship Scheme, NIC Digital Payment Champaign, Notary Online Application, Pro Bono Service by Advocate or Service for Legal Aid.
(State Government) – If you click on state government then you must first choose your state. And after that, you have to select the service under which you have submitted the application. After this, you will have to fill the code below and click on the ‘Submit’ button below.